With a donation of just $12 USD, you can have your own private space right here in The Medium, unlockable with your very own room key on your smartphone.
Located right opposite the convention venue, The Redstone Hotel is convenient to access for everyone to hang out, have fun and to socialise at any time.
The Redstone Hotel may be a hotel but your room is yours to keep for as long as The Medium is online.
Feel free to visit your room at any time - it is a token of our appreciation for your generosity and support for our community.
The Medium runs on a heavily-modded Minecraft server, which in turn would require your computer to have sufficient resources to be able to run smoothly.
- A 64-bit Intel or AMD computer running Microsoft® Windows 7 or higher
- A licensed copy of Minecraft Java Edition. The Medium will unfortunately not be compatible with Minecraft Bedrock, sorry.
- A Discord account.
- A stable internet connection
- Basic knowledge of Minecraft movement controls
* Although Minecraft is cross-platform, our mod pack unfortunately is not. While it will be possible to join the server from other platforms if the correct mods are installed, the best experience will be on Windows.